Avatar: The Last Airbender credits
- Character information: Aang
Unnamed Fire Nation boy
- Character information: Unnamed Fire Nation boy
- 216. "Appa's Lost Days"
- 317. "The Ember Island Players"
Selected other credits
- Doraemon: Nobita and the Green Giant Legend (2008; English version)
- The Ant Bully (2006)
- Marci X (2003)
- Entropy (1999)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender (video game)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender – Into the Inferno (video game)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender – The Burning Earth (video game)
- D Minus (sound assistant)
- Doraemon: Nobita and the Green Giant Legend (video game)
- Relative Strangers (art coordinator)
- The Ant Bully (video game)
Eisen was born in Stamford, Connecticut, in 1993 and attended Westhill High School. He was active as an actor and voice actor until 2010, and subsequently attended Syracuse University from 2011 to 2015, majoring in Television-Radio-Film at the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications. During his time at Syracuse, he worked as a video editor for Fe Fe Entertainment, a desk writer for WAER Sports Radio, and as co-executive producer on the tv series Loud and Clear. After graduating, he worked as a production assistant for a number of companies, including NBCUniversal Inc., Funny or Die, and Boy Wonder Productions, before joining mass media company Condé Nast in September 2016 as a videographer.
- Most of Eisen's recordings for Avatar were in Connecticut via satellite.
- No actor has a credit in all sixty-one episodes of Avatar. Eisen and Dee Bradley Baker tie for the most at sixty, with Eisen missing only "Zuko Alone".
- ↑ Kimberley Houston (2010-12-20). KIM TALKS WITH ZACHARY TYLER EISEN, THE VOICE OF AANG IN AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER. Gotham News. Retrieved on October 27, 2018.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|