I've been a fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender ever since it first aired on Nickelodeon on February 21, 2005. As for The Last Airbender movie, well, that was terrible. I tried to see the movie without comparing it to the show, but one of my biggest complaints is the dialogue and the pacing. As you can see by the quote above ^, I'm very helpful, so don't be afraid to ask me a question.
Favorite Character: Aang
Favorite Nation: Water
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Villain: Azula - One word: AWESOME!!
Least Favorite Episode: The Great Divide - It's just a pointless filler episode. Even though it's the worst Avatar episode in my opinion, it's still a pretty good episode.
I'm also a fan of Harry Potter!! I've read all the books and I saw the final movie and I have to say... it was AWESOME!
3.The Siege of the North, Part 2 - Both parts are amazing, especially the colors and animation. I never get tired of watching this episode. From the awesome colors of the red moon to the giant koizilla, this is one of the series' best!
4.Lake Laogai - Absolutely amazing! Great writing, great action, great story line, it's perfect. The animation, however, isn't my favorite, but still, it's a great episode.
5. The Earth King - Has awesome action at the beginning and also has great animation. The story line (for both the Gaang and Zuko) is great!
My Top 5 Favorite Shippings:
1. Aang and Katara (Kataang) - I've always liked these two together. They're awesome!
2. Sokka and Toph (Tokka) - Toph has always had a crush on Sokka (see Sokka's Master) and they are both great for each other.
3. Aang and Toph (Taang) - Don't know why, but I just like these two together. While they are the same age, they are very different. Opposites attract.
4. Zuko and Mai (Maiko) - Opposites attract.
5. Sokka and Suki (Sukka) - They're pretty good together, but it doesn't seem like a lasting couple to me.
"I love fighting. I love being an Earthbender. And I'm really, really good at it. I know I've kept my life secret from you, but you were keeping me secret from the whole world. You were doing it to protect me, but I'm twelve years old and I've never had a real friend."