Avatar: The Last Airbender credits
- Character information: Yon Rha
- 316. "The Southern Raiders"
Selected other credits
- Batman Beyond
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Extreme Ghostbusters
- Jackie Chan Adventures
- Night Court
- Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Blade Runner (video game)
- GoldenEye: Rogue Agent (video game)
- Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (video game)
Timothy Dang is an actor and theater director originally from Hawaii. He serves as artistic director at the Asian American theater company East West Players (EWP) in Little Tokyo, Los Angeles, California. He graduated in 1980 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in theater from the University of Southern California.
Dang has been affiliated with EWP since 1980 as an actor and director. He became Artistic Director in 1993, succeeding Nobu McCarthy, guiding the company's transition from a small theater company producing Equity 99-seat shows to a mid-sized company in a 240-seat house in 1995. As a director, he has mounted productions at Singapore Repertory Theater, Asian American Theater Company in San Francisco, Mark Taper Forum New Works Festival, Celebration Theater, West Coast Ensemble, and the Perseverance Theater in Juneau, Alaska. He has served on the board of LA Stage Alliance.
- 2009: Won a James Irvine Foundation Leadership Award
- 1998: Won an Ovation Award for Pacific Overtures (Best Director of a Musical)
- 1995: Won an Ovation Award for Sweeney Todd (Director of a Musical)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|