FANDOM


  • how can we know if there is a next comic or graphic novel and when its coming out?

    and also untill when they are going to make these?

    cause u know its kinda my last obtion to connect with the avatar world :)

      Loading editor
    • We only really find out when the creators tell us. Currently, we don't actually know of any future comics as far as I am aware, however, there is a live action remake of Avatar: The Last Airbender coming to Netflix at some point in the future.

        Loading editor
    • Aang on a sec wrote:
      We only really find out when the creators tell us. Currently, we don't actually know of any future comics as far as I am aware, however, there is a live action remake of Avatar: The Last Airbender coming to Netflix at some point in the future.

      aha, thanks

      and another thing, do u know a valid source for when they announced the new upcoming comics?

        Loading editor
    • To be honest, I’m not the best person to answer this question, your probably better of asking an admin or someone like that.

      What I will say is that I think it is usually announced first by the publisher Dark Horse Comics or by the creators themselves. However, I am not an expert on the subject and, as I said, am probably not the best person to answer that question.

        Loading editor
    • I am pretty sure the artists working on the latest Avatar comics have been sharing a few things on social media. One of the artists who was involved with Imbalance stated that Katara was hard to draw (?) so we know she'll be in the next ATLA trilogy, although that's hardly a surprise given how she's a major character.

        Loading editor
    • very good, thanks both u for answering me 

        Loading editor
    • This interview (credit to Korra2000 for showing me this) with the artist for Ruins and a Dark Horse editor also has some hints towards future Avatar works and "several fun new projects", though nothing concrete has been announced as yet.

        Loading editor
    • Hoss99 wrote:
      very good, thanks both u for answering me 

      I also really like the graphic novels of Aang and Korra but I recommend that you have patience when they go on sale on their respective date.

        Loading editor
    • HammerOfThor wrote:
      This interview (credit to Korra2000 for showing me this) with the artist for Ruins and a Dark Horse editor also has some hints towards future Avatar works and "several fun new projects", though nothing concrete has been announced as yet.

      its a very good interview, thank u

      they've had some promising things to say, im glad about that

        Loading editor
    • Hong Shen wrote:
      Hoss99 wrote:
      very good, thanks both u for answering me 
      I also really like the graphic novels of Aang and Korra but I recommend that you have patience when they go on sale on their respective date.

      yeah, they're really good

      of course, but u know, u can do both, first read it online then when the Hardcovers out buy it ;)

        Loading editor
    • I prefer to have them online since it is very difficult to get them physically.

        Loading editor
    • Hong Shen wrote: I prefer to have them online since it is very difficult to get them physically.

      Not entirely true. I have had no problem getting the library editions of Amazon. It is more expensive than buying each chapter individually but I like having the additional notes from the creators.

        Loading editor
    • I think you could try to get them physically but I have never tried it on Amazon because I don't buy on the internet.

        Loading editor
    • An anonymous contributor
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.