FANDOM


  • HammerOfThor
    HammerOfThor closed this thread because:
    Not staying on topic despite multiple requests
    17:32, July 1, 2020

    Why the love profile of Kyoshi iindicates the father of her daughter Koko, although we do not know if she was a biological or adopted daughter  , and Koko's father is not mentioned anywhere.

      Loading editor
    • You're right since Koko and her father remain an unsolved mystery, but Kyoshi's love life is more interesting!

        Loading editor
    • Hong Shen wrote:
      You're right since Koko and her father remain an unsolved mystery, but Kyoshi's love life is more interesting!

      I’m talking about whether we should have her father on kyoshi’s list of love interests because we don’t even know if he existed at all.

        Loading editor
    • Yes, right now we have no indication that she is definitely a biological daughter, so cannot assume that she had a father who was Kyoshi's lover. I agree that Koko's father ought to be removed from Kyoshi's love interests.

        Loading editor
    • I agree with you because I don't think Koko's father is a love interest of Kyoshi.

        Loading editor
    • My best guess is that Kyoshi was training a woman to be a Kysohi warrior or the woman was already one but her daughter was Koko and the woman died either during childbirth or when Koko was young. She may have been the daughter of the deceased governor of the village, maybe he died right before Kyoshi fought Chin. As the de facto daughter of the new governor and the biological daughter of the former governor, she was made heir. My guess is that the impact of Kelsang on Kyoshi led her to do the same to Koko and "adopt" her.

        Loading editor
    • So far Koko the daughter of Kyoshi has no confirmed biological father, it is also not said if she is the biological daughter of Kyoshi, that information is not in the canon of avatar franchise, Taking into account that Kyoshi was an orphan, I think she was able to follow in Kelsang's footsteps and adopt Koko, also taking into account that already in the book both the feminine (Rangi) and masculine (Yun) romantic interest of Kyoshi appeared, it is no longer necessary to put a male lover to confirm her bisexuality.

      I think that to understand a little more about the future of Kyoshi we have to wait for the launch of the second book in the saga titled Shadow of kyoshi.

        Loading editor
    • I have no idea why so many people seem to believe that Koko was adopted. We know that Koko succeeded her mother as governor of Kyoshi Island, mostly likely after the latter's death. She was thus born in Kyoshi's later life, probably long after Rangi had passed away. As we know that Lao Ge's method freezes the body in a certain age, it is entirely possibly that Kyoshi was still able to have children very late into her life. Imo, the most likely scenario is that Kyoshi survived all her friens and dear ones, including Rangi, but stayed alive because she felt that she was needed. She did not want to witness her own child's death, so Kyoshi voluntarily stopped the immortality training after Koko's birth and eventually died a natural death.

        Loading editor
    • DyingFlameTsui wrote: I have no idea why so many people seem to believe that Koko was adopted. We know that Koko succeeded her mother as governor of Kyoshi Island, mostly likely after the latter's death. She was thus born in Kyoshi's later life, probably long after Rangi had passed away. As we know that Lao Ge's method freezes the body in a certain age, it is entirely possibly that Kyoshi was still able to have children very late into her life. Imo, the most likely scenario is that Kyoshi survived all her friens and dear ones, including Rangi, but stayed alive because she felt that she was needed. She did not want to witness her own child's death, so Kyoshi voluntarily stopped the immortality training after Koko's birth and eventually died a natural death.

      This is also possible. However, the wikia cannot know that Koko was a biological daughter, so should not assume she had a father who was Kyoshi's love interest (and even if she was a biological daughter, her father might not have been a long-term love interest. Toph broke boundaries as a single mother in the Avatar franchise years ago).

      Koko might have even died before Kyoshi but could have become governor if Kyoshi retired and passed the office down to her daughter at some point. Or hell, Rangi might even somehow be a biological parent, if spirits can change your face in this universe, then maybe they'll let two people of the same gender have a child somehow, as fan-fic as that sounds..

        Loading editor
    • Kassilon wrote:

      . Or hell, Rangi might even somehow be a biological parent, if spirits can change your face in this universe, then maybe they'll let two people of the same gender have a child somehow, as fan-fic as that sounds..

      I feel Catradora vibes! Magic of Ethe...oh, oh, not that fandom.

      By the way there is a fan comics  where Korra and Asami create a biological child thanks to Mother of Faces

        Loading editor
    • Kassilon wrote:

      DyingFlameTsui wrote: I have no idea why so many people seem to believe that Koko was adopted. We know that Koko succeeded her mother as governor of Kyoshi Island, mostly likely after the latter's death. She was thus born in Kyoshi's later life, probably long after Rangi had passed away. As we know that Lao Ge's method freezes the body in a certain age, it is entirely possibly that Kyoshi was still able to have children very late into her life. Imo, the most likely scenario is that Kyoshi survived all her friens and dear ones, including Rangi, but stayed alive because she felt that she was needed. She did not want to witness her own child's death, so Kyoshi voluntarily stopped the immortality training after Koko's birth and eventually died a natural death.

      This is also possible. However, the wikia cannot know that Koko was a biological daughter, so should not assume she had a father who was Kyoshi's love interest (and even if she was a biological daughter, her father might not have been a long-term love interest. Toph broke boundaries as a single mother in the Avatar franchise years ago).

      Koko might have even died before Kyoshi but could have become governor if Kyoshi retired and passed the office down to her daughter at some point. Or hell, Rangi might even somehow be a biological parent, if spirits can change your face in this universe, then maybe they'll let two people of the same gender have a child somehow, as fan-fic as that sounds..

      I understand that you like yuri, but everyone knows that she was bisexual, therefore, it is not uncommon for her to have a child with a lover or with her boyfriend. It must be said that she had already broken up with his girlfriend. The one with a son with two women, seriously, what a stupid idea. We have to wait for the other book

        Loading editor
    • Tony0120 wrote:

      Kassilon wrote:

      DyingFlameTsui wrote: I have no idea why so many people seem to believe that Koko was adopted. We know that Koko succeeded her mother as governor of Kyoshi Island, mostly likely after the latter's death. She was thus born in Kyoshi's later life, probably long after Rangi had passed away. As we know that Lao Ge's method freezes the body in a certain age, it is entirely possibly that Kyoshi was still able to have children very late into her life. Imo, the most likely scenario is that Kyoshi survived all her friens and dear ones, including Rangi, but stayed alive because she felt that she was needed. She did not want to witness her own child's death, so Kyoshi voluntarily stopped the immortality training after Koko's birth and eventually died a natural death.

      This is also possible. However, the wikia cannot know that Koko was a biological daughter, so should not assume she had a father who was Kyoshi's love interest (and even if she was a biological daughter, her father might not have been a long-term love interest. Toph broke boundaries as a single mother in the Avatar franchise years ago).

      Koko might have even died before Kyoshi but could have become governor if Kyoshi retired and passed the office down to her daughter at some point. Or hell, Rangi might even somehow be a biological parent, if spirits can change your face in this universe, then maybe they'll let two people of the same gender have a child somehow, as fan-fic as that sounds..

      I understand that you like yuri, but everyone knows that she was bisexual, therefore, it is not uncommon for her to have a child with a lover or with her boyfriend. It must be said that she had already broken up with his girlfriend. The one with a son with two women, seriously, what a stupid idea. We have to wait for the other book

      I'm saying it's a possibility, not a certainty. In fact, the world could know that Kyoshi is bisexual because some diaries were published about her early life, and her attraction to Yun. It does not necessarily guarantee that she had a child and a relationship with a man.

      And no, it won't be addressed in the next book. Kyoshi will only be 17 there.

        Loading editor
    • Kassilon wrote:

      Tony0120 wrote:

      Kassilon wrote:

      DyingFlameTsui wrote: I have no idea why so many people seem to believe that Koko was adopted. We know that Koko succeeded her mother as governor of Kyoshi Island, mostly likely after the latter's death. She was thus born in Kyoshi's later life, probably long after Rangi had passed away. As we know that Lao Ge's method freezes the body in a certain age, it is entirely possibly that Kyoshi was still able to have children very late into her life. Imo, the most likely scenario is that Kyoshi survived all her friens and dear ones, including Rangi, but stayed alive because she felt that she was needed. She did not want to witness her own child's death, so Kyoshi voluntarily stopped the immortality training after Koko's birth and eventually died a natural death.

      This is also possible. However, the wikia cannot know that Koko was a biological daughter, so should not assume she had a father who was Kyoshi's love interest (and even if she was a biological daughter, her father might not have been a long-term love interest. Toph broke boundaries as a single mother in the Avatar franchise years ago).

      Koko might have even died before Kyoshi but could have become governor if Kyoshi retired and passed the office down to her daughter at some point. Or hell, Rangi might even somehow be a biological parent, if spirits can change your face in this universe, then maybe they'll let two people of the same gender have a child somehow, as fan-fic as that sounds..

      I understand that you like yuri, but everyone knows that she was bisexual, therefore, it is not uncommon for her to have a child with a lover or with her boyfriend. It must be said that she had already broken up with his girlfriend. The one with a son with two women, seriously, what a stupid idea. We have to wait for the other book

      I'm saying it's a possibility, not a certainty. In fact, the world could know that Kyoshi is bisexual because some diaries were published about her early life, and her attraction to Yun. It does not necessarily guarantee that she had a child and a relationship with a man.

      And no, it won't be addressed in the next book. Kyoshi will only be 17 there.

      I suggest you look at the comic book conventions where the creator was asked about her sexuality, and he said: She is open, she has male and female lovers. The same as korra as bisexual. I don't understand your point, do you want to erase her sexuality?

        Loading editor
    • Kassilon wrote:

      Tony0120 wrote:

      Kassilon wrote:

      DyingFlameTsui wrote: I have no idea why so many people seem to believe that Koko was adopted. We know that Koko succeeded her mother as governor of Kyoshi Island, mostly likely after the latter's death. She was thus born in Kyoshi's later life, probably long after Rangi had passed away. As we know that Lao Ge's method freezes the body in a certain age, it is entirely possibly that Kyoshi was still able to have children very late into her life. Imo, the most likely scenario is that Kyoshi survived all her friens and dear ones, including Rangi, but stayed alive because she felt that she was needed. She did not want to witness her own child's death, so Kyoshi voluntarily stopped the immortality training after Koko's birth and eventually died a natural death.

      This is also possible. However, the wikia cannot know that Koko was a biological daughter, so should not assume she had a father who was Kyoshi's love interest (and even if she was a biological daughter, her father might not have been a long-term love interest. Toph broke boundaries as a single mother in the Avatar franchise years ago).

      Koko might have even died before Kyoshi but could have become governor if Kyoshi retired and passed the office down to her daughter at some point. Or hell, Rangi might even somehow be a biological parent, if spirits can change your face in this universe, then maybe they'll let two people of the same gender have a child somehow, as fan-fic as that sounds..

      I understand that you like yuri, but everyone knows that she was bisexual, therefore, it is not uncommon for her to have a child with a lover or with her boyfriend. It must be said that she had already broken up with his girlfriend. The one with a son with two women, seriously, what a stupid idea. We have to wait for the other book

      I'm saying it's a possibility, not a certainty. In fact, the world could know that Kyoshi is bisexual because some diaries were published about her early life, and her attraction to Yun. It does not necessarily guarantee that she had a child and a relationship with a man.

      And no, it won't be addressed in the next book. Kyoshi will only be 17 there.

      She is her blood daughter, since if you know the avatar world, you will know that the earth nation only inherits family members, on that its social structure is based. Did your logic make me laugh when I said that maybe two women can have a child, maybe through the Holy Spirit?

        Loading editor
    • I don't know why people try to make her non-bisexual, why can't her ex boyfriend be the father? Also, she has already severed her relationship with her girlfriend, releasing her to have other relationships.

        Loading editor
    • @Tony0120 I would much like to see a source regarding the Earth Nation’s social structure you talk about, I would be interested to read it.

      Oh, and it made me laugh too when you said that two women can’t have a child. I mean, it’s not the 1950s, there are ways.

        Loading editor
    • Aang on a sec wrote:
      @Tony0120 I would much like to see a source regarding the Earth Nation’s social structure you talk about, I would be interested to read it.

      Oh, and it made me laugh too when you said that two women can’t have a child. I mean, it’s not the 1950s, there are ways.

      Let's see, tell me how biologically two women can have children.
      What happens with the nation of the earth you can only find it in google, regarding sexuality, I only see that the vast majority of comments are biphobic, I think you do not understand that they are bisexual, not homosexual, they are looking for a dictionary

        Loading editor
    • Aang on a sec wrote:
      @Tony0120 I would much like to see a source regarding the Earth Nation’s social structure you talk about, I would be interested to read it.

      Oh, and it made me laugh too when you said that two women can’t have a child. I mean, it’s not the 1950s, there are ways.

      Also she is not adopted, she is a biological daughter. She is emphasized that she and aang are the only avatars with descent.

        Loading editor
    • Tony0120 wrote: I suggest you look at the comic book conventions where the creator was asked about her sexuality, and he said: She is open, she has male and female lovers. The same as korra as bisexual. I don't understand your point, do you want to erase her sexuality?

      She is her blood daughter, since if you know the avatar world, you will know that the earth nation only inherits family members, on that its social structure is based. Did your logic make me laugh when I said that maybe two women can have a child, maybe through the Holy Spirit?

      I don't know why people try to make her non-bisexual, why can't her ex boyfriend be the father? Also, she has already severed her relationship with her girlfriend, releasing her to have other relationships

      Also she is not adopted, she is a biological daughter. She is emphasized that she and aang are the only avatars with descent.

      1. I'm not erasing her bisexuality any way if I'm saying it's a possibility that she only had relationships with Rangi and was attracted to Yun. If she wrote diaries about her attraction to Yun that were later published, then it would make sense that Kya knew she was attracted to both men and women.

      2. I do know the Avatar world, actually. The fact that Kyoshi was adopted herself makes it very likely that she would consider an adopted child as much of a child as a blood child.

      3. Explain how somebody can magically change their face with real world science? Benevolent spirits have bestowed strange blessings on mortals, so some spirit agreeing to it is not impossible. This is not even my own preferred theory, I am just proposing one possibility.

      4. No, it's not emphasized that Koko was a biological daughter. Avatar Extras simply says "her daughter," and never refers to what kind of daughter she is.

        Loading editor
    • @Tony0120 sorry to push this, but if you are telling me that this Earth Kingdom succession thing can ‘only be found on google’ and you haven’t actually linked a source, I’m not really inclined to believe you. Also, it sounds more likely to be a theory (though a likely one, as blood takes priority in most real world high ranking families) than actual canon confirmed by the creators. But then again, I might be wrong.

      Oh, and one more thing: I do know what bisexual means.

        Loading editor
    • Tony0120 wrote:
      I don't know why people try to make her non-bisexual, why can't her ex boyfriend be the father? Also, she has already severed her relationship with her girlfriend, releasing her to have other relationships.

      Have you read the excerpt from the second book?
      She did not break up with Rangi 

      https://www.cbr.com/avatar-the-last-airbender-the-shadow-of-kyoshi-excerpt/amp/

        Loading editor
    • LanoBeniko wrote:
      Tony0120 wrote:
      I don't know why people try to make her non-bisexual, why can't her ex boyfriend be the father? Also, she has already severed her relationship with her girlfriend, releasing her to have other relationships.
      Have you read the excerpt from the second book?
      She did not break up with Rangi 

      https://www.cbr.com/avatar-the-last-airbender-the-shadow-of-kyoshi-excerpt/amp/

      They broke this one on the Rangi XD wiki.

        Loading editor
    • Kassilon wrote:

      Tony0120 wrote: I suggest you look at the comic book conventions where the creator was asked about her sexuality, and he said: She is open, she has male and female lovers. The same as korra as bisexual. I don't understand your point, do you want to erase her sexuality?

      She is her blood daughter, since if you know the avatar world, you will know that the earth nation only inherits family members, on that its social structure is based. Did your logic make me laugh when I said that maybe two women can have a child, maybe through the Holy Spirit?

      I don't know why people try to make her non-bisexual, why can't her ex boyfriend be the father? Also, she has already severed her relationship with her girlfriend, releasing her to have other relationships

      Also she is not adopted, she is a biological daughter. She is emphasized that she and aang are the only avatars with descent.

      1. I'm not erasing her bisexuality any way if I'm saying it's a possibility that she only had relationships with Rangi and was attracted to Yun. If she wrote diaries about her attraction to Yun that were later published, then it would make sense that Kya knew she was attracted to both men and women.

      2. I do know the Avatar world, actually. The fact that Kyoshi was adopted herself makes it very likely that she would consider an adopted child as much of a child as a blood child.

      3. Explain how somebody can magically change their face with real world science? Benevolent spirits have bestowed strange blessings on mortals, so some spirit agreeing to it is not impossible. This is not even my own preferred theory, I am just proposing one possibility.

      4. No, it's not emphasized that Koko was a biological daughter. Avatar Extras simply says "her daughter," and never refers to what kind of daughter she is.

      I also look at a lot of biphobic comments, it's okay for a bisexual woman to have a child with a man, she's bisexual, she's not a lesbian.
      Even aang's lesbian daughter tells Korra and Asami that Earth's avatar was bisexual and had many male and female lovers.
      I think Rangi was a lesbian, but the avatar was not.
      The same goes for asami and korra, I don't understand why they are called lesbians, when they are bisexual.

        Loading editor
    • Kassilon wrote:

      Tony0120 wrote: I suggest you look at the comic book conventions where the creator was asked about her sexuality, and he said: She is open, she has male and female lovers. The same as korra as bisexual. I don't understand your point, do you want to erase her sexuality?

      She is her blood daughter, since if you know the avatar world, you will know that the earth nation only inherits family members, on that its social structure is based. Did your logic make me laugh when I said that maybe two women can have a child, maybe through the Holy Spirit?

      I don't know why people try to make her non-bisexual, why can't her ex boyfriend be the father? Also, she has already severed her relationship with her girlfriend, releasing her to have other relationships

      Also she is not adopted, she is a biological daughter. She is emphasized that she and aang are the only avatars with descent.

      1. I'm not erasing her bisexuality any way if I'm saying it's a possibility that she only had relationships with Rangi and was attracted to Yun. If she wrote diaries about her attraction to Yun that were later published, then it would make sense that Kya knew she was attracted to both men and women.

      2. I do know the Avatar world, actually. The fact that Kyoshi was adopted herself makes it very likely that she would consider an adopted child as much of a child as a blood child.

      3. Explain how somebody can magically change their face with real world science? Benevolent spirits have bestowed strange blessings on mortals, so some spirit agreeing to it is not impossible. This is not even my own preferred theory, I am just proposing one possibility.

      4. No, it's not emphasized that Koko was a biological daughter. Avatar Extras simply says "her daughter," and never refers to what kind of daughter she is.

      A woman with another woman cannot have a child, and if they managed to have it, she was not a biological child of the avatar, since her conception was through the spirits. What about changing the face, that is possible, because it is an easier trick compared to conceiving a biological child by two women.

        Loading editor
    • Tony0120 wrote:

      Kassilon wrote:

      Tony0120 wrote: I suggest you look at the comic book conventions where the creator was asked about her sexuality, and he said: She is open, she has male and female lovers. The same as korra as bisexual. I don't understand your point, do you want to erase her sexuality?

      She is her blood daughter, since if you know the avatar world, you will know that the earth nation only inherits family members, on that its social structure is based. Did your logic make me laugh when I said that maybe two women can have a child, maybe through the Holy Spirit?

      I don't know why people try to make her non-bisexual, why can't her ex boyfriend be the father? Also, she has already severed her relationship with her girlfriend, releasing her to have other relationships

      Also she is not adopted, she is a biological daughter. She is emphasized that she and aang are the only avatars with descent.

      1. I'm not erasing her bisexuality any way if I'm saying it's a possibility that she only had relationships with Rangi and was attracted to Yun. If she wrote diaries about her attraction to Yun that were later published, then it would make sense that Kya knew she was attracted to both men and women.

      2. I do know the Avatar world, actually. The fact that Kyoshi was adopted herself makes it very likely that she would consider an adopted child as much of a child as a blood child.

      3. Explain how somebody can magically change their face with real world science? Benevolent spirits have bestowed strange blessings on mortals, so some spirit agreeing to it is not impossible. This is not even my own preferred theory, I am just proposing one possibility.

      4. No, it's not emphasized that Koko was a biological daughter. Avatar Extras simply says "her daughter," and never refers to what kind of daughter she is.

      A woman with another woman cannot have a child, and if they managed to have it, she was not a biological child of the avatar, since her conception was through the spirits. What about changing the face, that is possible, because it is an easier trick compared to conceiving a biological child by two women.

      Spirits have never said "we can change faces but can't give two people a child," that's an assumption.

      And yes, it could be a fully biological child if a spirit could somehow merge their genes to create a completely genetic daughter.

        Loading editor
    • Kassilon wrote:

      Tony0120 wrote:

      Kassilon wrote:

      Tony0120 wrote: I suggest you look at the comic book conventions where the creator was asked about her sexuality, and he said: She is open, she has male and female lovers. The same as korra as bisexual. I don't understand your point, do you want to erase her sexuality?

      She is her blood daughter, since if you know the avatar world, you will know that the earth nation only inherits family members, on that its social structure is based. Did your logic make me laugh when I said that maybe two women can have a child, maybe through the Holy Spirit?

      I don't know why people try to make her non-bisexual, why can't her ex boyfriend be the father? Also, she has already severed her relationship with her girlfriend, releasing her to have other relationships

      Also she is not adopted, she is a biological daughter. She is emphasized that she and aang are the only avatars with descent.

      1. I'm not erasing her bisexuality any way if I'm saying it's a possibility that she only had relationships with Rangi and was attracted to Yun. If she wrote diaries about her attraction to Yun that were later published, then it would make sense that Kya knew she was attracted to both men and women.

      2. I do know the Avatar world, actually. The fact that Kyoshi was adopted herself makes it very likely that she would consider an adopted child as much of a child as a blood child.

      3. Explain how somebody can magically change their face with real world science? Benevolent spirits have bestowed strange blessings on mortals, so some spirit agreeing to it is not impossible. This is not even my own preferred theory, I am just proposing one possibility.

      4. No, it's not emphasized that Koko was a biological daughter. Avatar Extras simply says "her daughter," and never refers to what kind of daughter she is.

      A woman with another woman cannot have a child, and if they managed to have it, she was not a biological child of the avatar, since her conception was through the spirits. What about changing the face, that is possible, because it is an easier trick compared to conceiving a biological child by two women.

      Spirits have never said "we can change faces but can't give two people a child," that's an assumption.

      And yes, it could be a fully biological child if a spirit could somehow merge their genes to create a completely genetic daughter.

      I do not understand your logic, I mean that a spirit would be the father of semen, but what a smoke hahahahahahahaha. I laugh at his logic

        Loading editor
    • Kassilon wrote:

      Tony0120 wrote:

      Kassilon wrote:

      Tony0120 wrote: I suggest you look at the comic book conventions where the creator was asked about her sexuality, and he said: She is open, she has male and female lovers. The same as korra as bisexual. I don't understand your point, do you want to erase her sexuality?

      She is her blood daughter, since if you know the avatar world, you will know that the earth nation only inherits family members, on that its social structure is based. Did your logic make me laugh when I said that maybe two women can have a child, maybe through the Holy Spirit?

      I don't know why people try to make her non-bisexual, why can't her ex boyfriend be the father? Also, she has already severed her relationship with her girlfriend, releasing her to have other relationships

      Also she is not adopted, she is a biological daughter. She is emphasized that she and aang are the only avatars with descent.

      1. I'm not erasing her bisexuality any way if I'm saying it's a possibility that she only had relationships with Rangi and was attracted to Yun. If she wrote diaries about her attraction to Yun that were later published, then it would make sense that Kya knew she was attracted to both men and women.

      2. I do know the Avatar world, actually. The fact that Kyoshi was adopted herself makes it very likely that she would consider an adopted child as much of a child as a blood child.

      3. Explain how somebody can magically change their face with real world science? Benevolent spirits have bestowed strange blessings on mortals, so some spirit agreeing to it is not impossible. This is not even my own preferred theory, I am just proposing one possibility.

      4. No, it's not emphasized that Koko was a biological daughter. Avatar Extras simply says "her daughter," and never refers to what kind of daughter she is.

      A woman with another woman cannot have a child, and if they managed to have it, she was not a biological child of the avatar, since her conception was through the spirits. What about changing the face, that is possible, because it is an easier trick compared to conceiving a biological child by two women.

      Spirits have never said "we can change faces but can't give two people a child," that's an assumption.

      And yes, it could be a fully biological child if a spirit could somehow merge their genes to create a completely genetic daughter.

      I only look at a biphobic person

        Loading editor
    • Already…

      Here nobody is erasing the bisexuality of Kyoshi, she is bisexual we know it and we respect the idea, but does being bisexual make her prone to having multiple lovers?

      She loved Yun and Rangi and both relationships were beautiful in their own way.

      Due to narrative circumstances, the writer decided to leave her with Rangi; Do they have a problem that she comes to love Rangi so much that she decides to keep she loyalty to her?

      People love their relationship with Rangi so much not for the fact that Rangi is a woman but for the dynamics of the couple, if Rangi were a man I assure that this discussion would not exist

      I don't see any problem with Kyoshi adopting a girl and making the decision to remain faithful because the Rangi character really deserves that loyalty, and if Rangi were a man, I would still think the same because it's not the fact that Rangi is a woman,  is the DYNAMICS and the personality

      Kyoshi will always remain bisexual an that no one will erase it, but the fact that she is bisexual does not imply that she has to have multiple lovers to prove it already with the fact that she loved Yun and Rangi the idea is clear.

      Furthermore, it would be very symbolic if Kyoshi decided to follow in Kelsang's footsteps the father who, without being Kyoshi biological father, gave to kyoshi love and presence

        Loading editor
    • Tony0120 wrote:

      Kassilon wrote:

      Tony0120 wrote:

      Kassilon wrote:

      Tony0120 wrote: I suggest you look at the comic book conventions where the creator was asked about her sexuality, and he said: She is open, she has male and female lovers. The same as korra as bisexual. I don't understand your point, do you want to erase her sexuality?

      She is her blood daughter, since if you know the avatar world, you will know that the earth nation only inherits family members, on that its social structure is based. Did your logic make me laugh when I said that maybe two women can have a child, maybe through the Holy Spirit?

      I don't know why people try to make her non-bisexual, why can't her ex boyfriend be the father? Also, she has already severed her relationship with her girlfriend, releasing her to have other relationships

      Also she is not adopted, she is a biological daughter. She is emphasized that she and aang are the only avatars with descent.

      1. I'm not erasing her bisexuality any way if I'm saying it's a possibility that she only had relationships with Rangi and was attracted to Yun. If she wrote diaries about her attraction to Yun that were later published, then it would make sense that Kya knew she was attracted to both men and women.

      2. I do know the Avatar world, actually. The fact that Kyoshi was adopted herself makes it very likely that she would consider an adopted child as much of a child as a blood child.

      3. Explain how somebody can magically change their face with real world science? Benevolent spirits have bestowed strange blessings on mortals, so some spirit agreeing to it is not impossible. This is not even my own preferred theory, I am just proposing one possibility.

      4. No, it's not emphasized that Koko was a biological daughter. Avatar Extras simply says "her daughter," and never refers to what kind of daughter she is.

      A woman with another woman cannot have a child, and if they managed to have it, she was not a biological child of the avatar, since her conception was through the spirits. What about changing the face, that is possible, because it is an easier trick compared to conceiving a biological child by two women.

      Spirits have never said "we can change faces but can't give two people a child," that's an assumption.

      And yes, it could be a fully biological child if a spirit could somehow merge their genes to create a completely genetic daughter.

      I only look at a biphobic person

      I am bisexual. Guess again.

        Loading editor
    • Analysistcp escribió:
      Ya ...

      Aquí nadie está borrando la bisexualidad de Kyoshi, ella es bisexual, lo sabemos y respetamos la idea, pero ¿ser bisexual la hace propensa a tener múltiples amantes?

      Ella amaba a Yun y Rangi y ambas relaciones eran hermosas a su manera.

      Debido a circunstancias narrativas, el escritor decidió dejarla con Rangi; ¿Tienen el problema de que ella llega a amar tanto a Rangi que decide mantener su lealtad hacia ella?

      La gente ama tanto su relación con Rangi no por el hecho de que Rangi es una mujer sino por la dinámica de la pareja, si Rangi fuera un hombre, les aseguro que esta discusión no existiría

      No veo ningún problema con Kyoshi adoptando una niña y tomando la decisión de permanecer fiel porque el personaje de Rangi realmente merece esa lealtad, y si Rangi fuera un hombre, todavía pensaría lo mismo porque no es el hecho de que Rangi sea un mujer, es la DINÁMICA y la personalidad

      Kyoshi siempre seguirá siendo bisexual y nadie lo borrará, pero el hecho de que sea bisexual no implica que tenga que tener múltiples amantes para demostrarlo ya que amaba a Yun y Rangi, la idea es clara.

      Además, sería muy simbólico si Kyoshi decidiera seguir los pasos de Kelsang al padre que, sin ser el padre biológico de Kyoshi, le dio amor y presencia a Kyoshi

      Do your research first. The first time it is mentioned that she has many lovers (men and women) is the korra comic, if you have to claim someone, claim the author.
      Also, I think you already read that they currently broke their relationship, it would not be unusual for him to return to his ex, and there the child would be born, a friend is bisexual.

        Loading editor
    • Analysistcp wrote:
      Already…

      Here nobody is erasing the bisexuality of Kyoshi, she is bisexual we know it and we respect the idea, but does being bisexual make her prone to having multiple lovers?

      She loved Yun and Rangi and both relationships were beautiful in their own way.

      Due to narrative circumstances, the writer decided to leave her with Rangi; Do they have a problem that she comes to love Rangi so much that she decides to keep she loyalty to her?

      People love their relationship with Rangi so much not for the fact that Rangi is a woman but for the dynamics of the couple, if Rangi were a man I assure that this discussion would not exist

      I don't see any problem with Kyoshi adopting a girl and making the decision to remain faithful because the Rangi character really deserves that loyalty, and if Rangi were a man, I would still think the same because it's not the fact that Rangi is a woman,  is the DYNAMICS and the personality

      Kyoshi will always remain bisexual an that no one will erase it, but the fact that she is bisexual does not imply that she has to have multiple lovers to prove it already with the fact that she loved Yun and Rangi the idea is clear.

      Furthermore, it would be very symbolic if Kyoshi decided to follow in Kelsang's footsteps the father who, without being Kyoshi biological father, gave to kyoshi love and presence

      Let's not be hypocritical, their relationship is accepted because they are two women, I like the idea that they are bisexual, but do not say something stupid, when affirming that it only bothers me because he is not a man.

        Loading editor
    • Kassilon wrote:

      Tony0120 wrote:

      Kassilon wrote:

      Tony0120 wrote:


      Kassilon wrote:

      Tony0120 wrote: I suggest you look at the comic book conventions where the creator was asked about her sexuality, and he said: She is open, she has male and female lovers. The same as korra as bisexual. I don't understand your point, do you want to erase her sexuality?

      She is her blood daughter, since if you know the avatar world, you will know that the earth nation only inherits family members, on that its social structure is based. Did your logic make me laugh when I said that maybe two women can have a child, maybe through the Holy Spirit?

      I don't know why people try to make her non-bisexual, why can't her ex boyfriend be the father? Also, she has already severed her relationship with her girlfriend, releasing her to have other relationships

      Also she is not adopted, she is a biological daughter. She is emphasized that she and aang are the only avatars with descent.

      1. I'm not erasing her bisexuality any way if I'm saying it's a possibility that she only had relationships with Rangi and was attracted to Yun. If she wrote diaries about her attraction to Yun that were later published, then it would make sense that Kya knew she was attracted to both men and women.

      2. I do know the Avatar world, actually. The fact that Kyoshi was adopted herself makes it very likely that she would consider an adopted child as much of a child as a blood child.

      3. Explain how somebody can magically change their face with real world science? Benevolent spirits have bestowed strange blessings on mortals, so some spirit agreeing to it is not impossible. This is not even my own preferred theory, I am just proposing one possibility.

      4. No, it's not emphasized that Koko was a biological daughter. Avatar Extras simply says "her daughter," and never refers to what kind of daughter she is.

      A woman with another woman cannot have a child, and if they managed to have it, she was not a biological child of the avatar, since her conception was through the spirits. What about changing the face, that is possible, because it is an easier trick compared to conceiving a biological child by two women.
      Spirits have never said "we can change faces but can't give two people a child," that's an assumption.

      And yes, it could be a fully biological child if a spirit could somehow merge their genes to create a completely genetic daughter.

      I only look at a biphobic person
      I am bisexual. Guess again.

      You don't seem to be bisexual

        Loading editor
    • Sorry, but how can you tell that someone is or isn't bisexual? 


      Also, can we please get back to the topic?

        Loading editor
    • Tony0120 wrote:

      Kassilon wrote:

      Tony0120 wrote:

      Kassilon wrote:

      Tony0120 wrote:

      Kassilon wrote:

      Tony0120 wrote: I suggest you look at the comic book conventions where the creator was asked about her sexuality, and he said: She is open, she has male and female lovers. The same as korra as bisexual. I don't understand your point, do you want to erase her sexuality?

      She is her blood daughter, since if you know the avatar world, you will know that the earth nation only inherits family members, on that its social structure is based. Did your logic make me laugh when I said that maybe two women can have a child, maybe through the Holy Spirit?

      I don't know why people try to make her non-bisexual, why can't her ex boyfriend be the father? Also, she has already severed her relationship with her girlfriend, releasing her to have other relationships

      Also she is not adopted, she is a biological daughter. She is emphasized that she and aang are the only avatars with descent.

      1. I'm not erasing her bisexuality any way if I'm saying it's a possibility that she only had relationships with Rangi and was attracted to Yun. If she wrote diaries about her attraction to Yun that were later published, then it would make sense that Kya knew she was attracted to both men and women.

      2. I do know the Avatar world, actually. The fact that Kyoshi was adopted herself makes it very likely that she would consider an adopted child as much of a child as a blood child.

      3. Explain how somebody can magically change their face with real world science? Benevolent spirits have bestowed strange blessings on mortals, so some spirit agreeing to it is not impossible. This is not even my own preferred theory, I am just proposing one possibility.

      4. No, it's not emphasized that Koko was a biological daughter. Avatar Extras simply says "her daughter," and never refers to what kind of daughter she is.

      A woman with another woman cannot have a child, and if they managed to have it, she was not a biological child of the avatar, since her conception was through the spirits. What about changing the face, that is possible, because it is an easier trick compared to conceiving a biological child by two women.
      Spirits have never said "we can change faces but can't give two people a child," that's an assumption.

      And yes, it could be a fully biological child if a spirit could somehow merge their genes to create a completely genetic daughter.

      I only look at a biphobic person
      I am bisexual. Guess again.

      You don't seem to be bisexual

      Why, because I merely proposed a scenario where Kyoshi doesn't have to have another relationship?

        Loading editor
    •  

      Do your research first. The first time it is mentioned that she has many lovers (men and women) is the korra comic, if you have to claim someone, claim the author.
      Also, I think you already read that they currently broke their relationship, it would not be unusual for him to return to his ex, and there the child would be born, a friend is bisexual.

      I already told you that she did not break off relations with Rangi,  but you continue to repeat the same thing.

        Loading editor
    • Just throwing it out there that this conversation can continue on topic, but I would very much appreciate the path of calling anyone biphobic or whatever be abandoned. It's not because someone may have another opinion about anything regarding to do with gender/sexuality that they are suddenly anti anything. Discuss the opinion not the user.

        Loading editor
    • Aang on a sec
      Aang on a sec removed this reply because:
      Again in Spanish
      12:12, July 1, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • LanoBeniko wrote:
       

      Do your research first. The first time it is mentioned that she has many lovers (men and women) is the korra comic, if you have to claim someone, claim the author.
      Also, I think you already read that they currently broke their relationship, it would not be unusual for him to return to his ex, and there the child would be born, a friend is bisexual.

      I already told you that she did not break off relations with Rangi,  but you continue to repeat the same thing.

      You only go out with the part where the two started the relationship, but you don't go out when they break it

        Loading editor
    • As Lostris said, please get back to the topic of thread. If you want to continue this discussion, please do so on a separate thread.

        Loading editor
    • HammerOfThor
      HammerOfThor removed this reply because:
      Not relevant to the discussion
      12:00, July 1, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • HammerOfThor
      HammerOfThor removed this reply because:
      Irrelevant to the discussion, take it to a new thread
      12:11, July 1, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • HammerOfThor
      HammerOfThor removed this reply because:
      Irrelevant, please see your message wall
      12:23, July 1, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • Rangi later took part in Mok's attack on Governor Te's Palace and witnessed Kyoshi's duel with Xu Ping An, the leader of the Yellow Neck bandits.[18] Following the duel, the Company was once again attacked, this time by Jianzhu himself, who did succeed where his shirshu had failed, and Rangi was kidnapped. During her imprisonment, Jianzhu cut off her top-knot as a warning to Kyoshi to not cross him.[19] The Flying Opera Company launched a successful rescue mission on Kyoshi's orders, while the Avatar herself took on Jianzhu once and for all. As the couple reunited, Rangi told her girlfriend that her mother had been affected by Jianzhu's poison, which was deadly if remained untreated, and that she thus planned to take her mother to the Northern Water Tribe in order to find the best healers. Expressing their desire to meet again one day, the two girls said their farewells and went their separate ways.[8]

      After more than a year of her mother recovering from the poisoning, Rangi and Hei-Ran traveled to the Fire Nation Capital for the Festival of Szeto. Fire Lord Zoryu also invited Kyoshi to the celebration. Taking note of Kyoshi's arrival on Yingyong, she sprinted all the way from the garden to the main gate of the Fire Nation Royal Palace to impress Kyoshi, and greeted her with a passionate kiss.

      Not to mention that it was just a kiss, and not to mention if they returned or not, I think that in the continuation of the books it will be known.

        Loading editor
    •  

      After more than a year of her mother recovering from the poisoning, Rangi and Hei-Ran traveled to the Fire Nation Capital for the Festival of Szeto. Fire Lord Zoryu also invited Kyoshi to the celebration. Taking note of Kyoshi's arrival on Yingyong, she sprinted all the way from the garden to the main gate of the Fire Nation Royal Palace to impress Kyoshi, and greeted her with a passionate kiss.

      Not to mention that it was just a kiss, and not to mention if they returned or not, I think that in the continuation of the books it will be known.

      They did not even broke up in the finale of the first book. They decided to split up to fulfill different goals, but they knew that they would meet again - and they did, and their meeting clearly showed that they did not break up -  I know more than you, thanks to a preview of the pages from Amazon - in particular, what happens after the scene with a kiss.

      But keep telling that THEY BROKE UP

        Loading editor
    • This thread clearly isn't going to stay on topic so I am locking it. If you want to discuss it again, please make a new thread.

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.