|"Ladies and gentlemen, The Flamey-Os!"|
|— Aang to his guests.|
The Flamey-Os were a skilled Fire Nation band capable of playing a wide range of songs on different tempos. They performed at the secret dance party hosted by Avatar Aang. The band had six members, consisting of two percussionists, a tsungi horn player, another wind player, a pipa player, and a morin khuur player. The band took their passion for music seriously, as they dreamed of touring the world together.
The Flamey-Os served as the house band that night, providing catchy music to which the rest of the student body could dance. Even when the staff from the school came to interrupt the party after Hide tipped them off, they kept on playing, even managing to entice two of the guards into swaying to the music. When Aang and the rest of Team Avatar escaped, The Flamey-Os and the rest of the student body stayed behind in the cave.
Avatar: The Last Airbender
Book Three: Fire (火)
- 302. "The Headband" (no lines)
- It was jokingly suggested that The Flamey-Os played at Chan's party and that "word spread all over the internet after that cave party"; people noticed how the music sounded similar to that at the cave party.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 O'Bryan, John (writer) & Dos Santos, Joaquim (director). (September 28, 2007). "The Headband". Avatar: The Last Airbender. Season 3. Episode 2. Nickelodeon.
- ↑ From older Avatar: The Last Airbender official site, originally on Nick.com. Encyclopedia now broken, archived at The Lost Lore of Avatar Aang - Gear: The Flamey-Os.
- ↑ Audio commentary for "The Beach".