Template documentation (for the above template, sometimes hidden or invisible)
Copy the following code and fill it in accordingly.
| description =
| film =
| series =
| season =
| episode =
| source =
| origin =
| cats =
| license =
When licensing a fanart image, an addition parameter
artist should be added to credit the artist responsible.
What to put in the parameters
This is a list of what else can be entered for each parameter aside from the values given in the examples.
- Description: A short description of the image, preferably with some context.
- Film: use numerals (1-3).
- 1 for Avatar: The Last Airbender;
- 2 for The Legend of Korra;
- Season: use numerals (1-3).
- Episode: use numerals (1-21).
- "HD" for High Definition captures;
- "DVD" for DVD captures;
- "TV" for TV screenshots.
- Origin: If taken from other site, state it like so: [url Site Name].
- Cats: subjects appearing on the image (e.g. Aang|Katara|Sokka|).
- "canon" for non-free images of the series;
- "fanon" for non-free images of the series used only on fanon pages;
- "canon/fanon" for non-free images of the series used on both canon and fanon pages;
- "fanon-self" for non-free, user-made drawings used on fanon pages;
- "self" for self-made images that are not based on anything in the Avatar universe and can be shared though with proper attribution;
- "icon" for icons and insignias from the show;
- "cover" for covers;
- "web screenshot" for snapshots of web pages;
- "game" for snapshots of computer games;
- "comic" for scans of comics, graphic novels, and other books of the series;
- "promo" for promotional images;
- "photo" for photographs;
- "digital" for digital renditions of non-free images;
- "art" for conceptual art;
- "CC-BY-SA" for CC-BY-SA (used by Wikipedia and Wikia) images;
- "CC-BY-NC" for CC-BY-NC (sometimes used by flickr) images;
- "GFDL" for GNU Free Documentation License images;
- "PD" for Public Domain images;
- "PD-self" for Public Domain images uploaded by their creator.