|Skip to table of contents|
This is the talk page for the article "Pakku".
This article is currently rated C-class on the Avatar Wiki grading system.
its is not IN law it is step
Is it just me or is the Waterbender in the opening Master Pakku? I could be wrong since everyone thought the airbender there was Aang, when it wasnt. Newyorkme22 05:38, 25 July 2008 (UTC)
- I have heard many people think that, and the earthbender is the early design of Toph I believe Felinoel 05:40, 25 July 2008 (UTC)
I know about Toph and Azula, but the waterbender thing is puzzling me alot =/ Newyorkme22 05:41, 25 July 2008 (UTC)
This is or used to be on his page ~ Daniel 05:42, 25 July 2008 (UTC)
- It might actually be another early designed character, it was all Aang in the pilot episode Felinoel
05:44, 25 July 2008 (UTC)
Oh will. Will we ever see the pilot episode?Newyorkme22 05:45, 25 July 2008 (UTC)
- Well its on disc 6 of the first season, its pretty good, it shows Aang gravitybending like he did in the King of Omashu but I am already getting crucified for that statement in a few Avatar fan forums and I would rather not discuss it here too =b Felinoel 05:49, 25 July 2008 (UTC)
i didnt know it was on disc 6!!!! ill watch it right now and tell you what i think! Newyorkme22 05:53, 25 July 2008 (UTC)
- lol k =b and be sure to check out Aang's gravitybending when he plays with Momo with a rock Felinoel 05:56, 25 July 2008 (UTC)
i just finished it! haha i thought that the pilot sucked haha, but his "gravity bending" was pretty cool! for some reason, the pilot annoyed me. did it have this affect on you? Newyorkme22 06:12, 25 July 2008 (UTC)
- Yea it was pretty bad, I really only liked the commentary I guess, watch it with the commentary Felinoel 09:22, 25 July 2008 (UTC)
It is Pakku, the silhouette is just the same. I agree the pilot was annoying, but you didn't have to see it on the DVD, I think someone uploaded the pilot at youtube. I wouldn't call it gravitybending, it was just a use of Airbending. Omnibender 15:53, 25 July 2008 (UTC)
- lol looks like I will be getting crucified for it here, of course it is airbending, Aang is an airbender, what do you think they do when they are bloodbending, metalbending, or lightningbending? =b Felinoel 01:28, 26 July 2008 (UTC)
Everyone looks younger to me in the beginning of the opening sequence (Water. Earth. Fire. Air). Pakku looks like he has grey hair, Azula's fire isn't blue, and the airbender (I think) is a younger Gyatso.--18.104.22.168 22:43, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
- No, he's a character in the video game, and Pakku is a character from the TV show. They're two different people. --I'm The Bos - Got something to say? - Read Guardian! 19:19, June 8, 2010 (UTC)
Is "no" Pakku's favourite word?
Pakku uses the word "no" a lot throughout the series and it seems that he does it in a way that gives him satisfaction and closure. Perhaps it would be too much to say that "no" is his favourite word, but it is definitely one of his preferred ones. Shopping.list (wall • contribs) 16:40, November 3, 2013 (UTC)
Is Paku using unarmed combat or waterbending to shatter the ice disks that Katara throws?
On the character page for Paku at the section "Other skills" it reads as following "He also had some considerable skill in unarmed combat, easily shattering Katara's ice disk assault with his barehanded chops.". Is this really unarmed combat? I Rather think that he uses waterbending to shatter the disks just like some earth benders use earthbending to shatter rocks that are thrown at them, an example being Bumi(King of Omashu) in the episode "The King of Omashu". Someone having any thoughts about this?ELEMENTAL UNITY (wall • contribs) 20:49, September 23, 2014 (UTC)