Suki, Alone is an upcoming standalone graphic novel set in the Avatar universe, sometime between the events of "Appa's Lost Days" and "The Boiling Rock". The graphic novel will be written by Faith Erin Hicks in collaboration with Tim Hedrick and illustrated by Peter Wartman and Adele Matera. It was scheduled to be released on June 22, 2021, but was later delayed to July 7, 2021.
Even a Kyoshi Warrior can find herself in trouble.
Suki is captured by the Fire Nation and brought to the Boiling Rock, a grim prison in the middle of a dormant volcano. Separated from Team Avatar and her Kyoshi Warrior sisters, she decides to build her own community among other prisoners. But it's going to take more than an encouraging word to build trust among so many frightened people. Suki will need to draw on all her resources to do it, and even that might not be enough.
- The title is reminiscent of the episodes "Zuko Alone" and "Korra Alone", which also had a sole focus on their titular character.
- Suki, Alone is the last standalone graphic novel in what Rachel Roberts, editor of Dark Horse Comics, has called a theme trilogy of "the awesome ladies of Avatar", the others being Katara and the Pirate's Silver and Toph Beifong's Metalbending Academy.
- AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER--SUKI, ALONE TPB. Penguin Random House (December 8, 2020). Retrieved on December 8, 2020.
- Error on call to Template:cite web: Parameters url and title must be specified. Dark Horse. Retrieved on April 3, 2021.
- Highlight: Dark Horse Comics: New Comic Book Day Rundown Oct. 14, 2020. DarkHorseComics - Twitch (October 14, 2020). Retrieved on December 13, 2020.