Nicktoons MLB is a crossover baseball video game released for the Xbox 360, Wii, and Nintendo DS. The game is developed by High Voltage Software, along with Black Lantern Studio for the Nintendo DS and 3DS, and published by 2K Play. It features the characters from Nickelodeon and Major League Baseball teams. It was released on September 13, 2011, in North America and October 30, 2011, in Europe. The game was also released on the Nintendo 3DS, first in North America on March 6, 2012, followed by Europe on April 11, 2012.
- Pick-Up Game (called "Single Game" in 3DS version)
- Quick Play*
- Homerun Derby**
- Distance Derby*
- Rock 'N Roll*
- Frosty Freeze Toss*
** Absent in 3DS version.
- Aang (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Katara (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Toph (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Zuko (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Patrick Star (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Sandy Cheeks (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- The Flying Dutchman (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Larry the Lobster (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Dudley Puppy (T.U.F.F. Puppy)
- Kitty Katswell (T.U.F.F. Puppy)
- Jimmy Neutron (Jimmy Neutron)*
- Sheen Estevez (Planet Sheen & Jimmy Neutron)
- Mr. Nesmith (Planet Sheen)
- Ultra Lord (Planet Sheen & Jimmy Neutron)
- Fanboy (Fanboy and Chum Chum)
- Chum Chum (Fanboy and Chum Chum)
- Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)
- Zim (Invader Zim)
- Gaz Membrane (Invader Zim)
- Ren Höek (The Ren & Stimpy Show)
- Stimpson J. Cat (The Ren & Stimpy Show)
- Powder Toast Man (The Ren & Stimpy Show)
- The Gilded Yak (The Ren & Stimpy Show)
- Hiro Mightypaw (Monkey Quest)*
- Alex (HA-9) (Alex Adventure)
- Brad Carbunkle (Alex Adventure)
- Air Temple Courtyard (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- The Poseidome (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Frosty Freeze Field (Fanboy and Chum Chum)
- Yolkus Stadium (Jimmy Neutron)
- Irken Field (Invader Zim)
- Ghost Zone Field (Danny Phantom)
- Ook Park (Monkey Quest)*
- AT&T Park (San Francisco Giants)
- Chase Field (Arizona Diamondbacks)*
- Dodger Stadium (Los Angeles Dodgers)
- Fenway Park (Boston Red Sox)
- Great American Ballpark (Cincinnati Reds)*
- Rangers Ballpark in Arlington (Texas Rangers)
- Wrigley Field (Chicago Cubs)
- Yankee Stadium (New York Yankees)
|123Kinect||Xbox 360: 7 out of 10|
|Anime Courtyard||Xbox 360: 7 out of 10|
|Nintendo World Report||DS: 8 out of 10|
|Official Xbox Magazine||Xbox 360: 6.5 out of 10|
|Operation Sports||Xbox 360: 4 out of 10|
- Appa can be seen flying around the background of the Air Temple Courtyard.
- Appa, Momo, Sokka, and Iroh all appear on baseball cards that fans can collect after completing certain objectives in the game. They also all cameo on a loading screen.
- All of the playable Avatar characters cover the ball in their respective element when they pitch or perform a power hit, namely air for Aang, water for Katara, earth for Toph, and fire for Zuko.
- Additionally, all of these characters use bending in their intros, with the exception of Toph.
- Aang is voiced by Benjamin Helms, instead of Zach Tyler Eisen who voices him in Avatar: The Last Airbender.
- Interestingly, Dudley Puppy's new voice actor in this game is Jack DeSena, the voice of Sokka.
- In the character select, Zuko is referred to as "Prince Zuko".
- ↑ Mike (September 22, 2011). Review: Nicktoons MLB. 123Kinect. Retrieved on June 27, 2014.
- ↑ Cybermario (September 26, 2011). Review: Nicktoons MLB (Xbox 360). Anime Courtyard. Retrieved on June 27, 2014.
- ↑ J.P. Corban (October 17, 2011). Nicktoons MLB. Nintendo World Report. Retrieved on June 27, 2014.
- ↑ Nicktoons MLB. Official Xbox Magazine. Retrieved on June 24, 2014.
- ↑ Caley Roark (September 26, 2011). Nicktoons MLB Review (Xbox 360). Operation Sports. Retrieved on June 24, 2014.