Katara and the Pirate's Silver is a standalone graphic novel set in the Avatar universe during the events of Book Two: Earth that follows Katara as she gets separated from the rest of Team Avatar. The graphic novel will be written by Faith Erin Hicks in collaboration with Tim Hedrick, with art by Peter Wartman. It is scheduled to be released on October 13, 2020.
It's sink or swim for Katara! When Team Avatar is suddenly ambushed by the Fire Nation, Katara gets separated from the group. Unable to rendezvous with Aang, Toph, and Sokka, Katara must avoid capture by aligning herself with some unlikely allies! The normally sweet and sensitive Katara will need to explore her tougher side if she's going to reunite with the rest of Team Avatar...
- Katara and the Pirate's Silver is the first standalone graphic novel, as well as the first set during the events of Avatar: The Last Airbender.
- The graphic novel takes place between the events of "Bitter Work" and "The Library".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Avatar: The Last Airbender–Katara and the Pirate's Silver. Penguin Random House (March 20, 2020). Retrieved on March 21, 2020.
- ↑ 🌊 A new standalone ATLA graphic novel, Katara and the Pirate's Silver, is coming this October!. korranews on Tumblr (March 20, 2020). Retrieved on March 20, 2020.
- ↑ First preview pages from the upcoming ATLA standalone graphic novel Katara and the Pirate’s Silver!. korranews on Tumblr (July 29, 2020). Retrieved on July 29, 2020.