Jeremy Zuckerman is an Emmy Award-winning American composer and musician. He co-founded The Track Team with Benjamin Wynn in 2004 and together they composed the score for both Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra; the duo also won a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Sound Editing in Animation for their work on Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness. He has also collaborated separately with musician David Lee Roth.
Avatar: The Last Airbender credits
Music and sound design
The Legend of Korra credits
Avatar: Braving the Elements credits
- 119. "Spotlight on Music with Jeremy Zuckerman and Hrishikesh Hirway"
- 205. "Secret Tunnel! with Joshua Hamilton and Jeremy Zuckerman"
Selected other credits
- Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness (composer and supervising music editor)
- Nature (composer)
- Scream: The TV Series (composer)
- Stuntman (2018 - composer)
- Beartrek (2016 - composer)
- A Leading Man (2013 - conductor)
- Superman/Shazam!: The Return of Black Adam (2010; short - composer)
- Green Arrow (2010; short - composer)
- DC Showcase: Jonah Hex (2010; short - composer)
- The Spectre (2010; short - composer)
- Just Peck (2009 - composer)
- He Lives (2007; short - composer)
- Waterborne (2005 - sounds effects editor)
- Radius (2004; short - composer)
Born and raised in upstate rural New York, Zuckerman has been an avid guitar player since the age of thirteen and has had an interest in music since his early childhood. Later in his life, he got minor jobs in the music business such as shrink-wrapping CDs and eventually started working a gig at a mid-town Manhattan production studio. He graduated from the Berklee College of Music, Boston, with an interest in sound design with new technologies and subsequently traveled to the California Institute of the Arts (CalArts). It was there he met Benjamin Wynn, with whom he would later co-found The Track Team, and he subsequently earned his master's degree in Composition New Media; Zuckerman has returned to CalArts on several occasions to lecture and workshop new ideas. Zuckerman can play many instruments and frequently plays guitar for an LA funk band named Cousin Junebug.
In 2008 he was nominated for a Golden Reel Award for Best Sound Editing in a Television Animation for his work on the episode "Sozin's Comet, Part 4: Avatar Aang".