- This article is about the portrait of Zuko's uncle. For other similar uses, see Iroh (disambiguation).
The painting of Iroh was a personal possession of Zuko's.
When leaving the Fire Nation Royal Palace on the Day of Black Sun, Zuko took this portrait with him. When he did not know the location of his uncle, Iroh, after the latter's escape from prison, this painting and a sandal were the only physical reminders the prince had of his uncle.
- ↑ Ehasz, Aaron (writer) & Dos Santos, Joaquim (director). (November 30, 2007). "The Day of Black Sun, Part 2: The Eclipse". Avatar: The Last Airbender. Season 3. Episode 11. Nickelodeon.
- ↑ Ehasz, Aaron (writer) & Volpe, Giancarlo (director). (July 19, 2008). "Sozin's Comet, Part 2: The Old Masters". Avatar: The Last Airbender. Season 3. Episode 19. Nickelodeon.
- ↑ From older Avatar: The Last Airbender official site, originally on Nick.com (link). No longer updated, encyclopedia now broken though archived here.
- ↑ Ehasz, Elizabeth Welch, Hedrick, Tim (writers) & Spaulding, Ethan (director). (July 14, 2008). "The Western Air Temple". Avatar: The Last Airbender. Season 3. Episode 12. Nickelodeon.