The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
There are several distinct habitats in the Avatar World, each suitable for different species and variations of plants.
Si Wong Desert
List of flora
- Apple — Sweet, cultivated fruit.
- Banana — Long yellow fruit, used for juices.
- Moon peach — Round, sweet fruit.
- Onion — Used for juices.
- Plum — Used in fruit pies.
- Rash cactus — A type of cactus that can cause rashes upon contact with skin.
- Soybean — Used to make tofu.
- White lotus — A white flower, famed for its beauty and the Pai Sho tile modeled after it.
- Bamboo — Typical tall bamboo which only grows in the warm center of the Spirit Oasis.
- Grass — Typical green grass which only grows in the warm center of the Spirit Oasis.
- Greaseberry bramble — A bush that can cause injury when fallen into.
- Pine tree — One of the few species of tree found in the Northern Water Tribe.
- Pink flowers — Unidentified blossoms which only grow in the warm center of the Spirit Oasis.
- Sea prune — A prune that grows underwater and is similar in taste to the ocean kumquat.
- Seaweed — Kind of algae used for lotions.
Berries and nuts
- Acorn — A hard tree nut.
- Bacui berry — A berry known to cure the poison of the white jade plant.
- Lychee nut — A small, reddish brown nut notable for its taste and abundance.
- Maka'ole berry — A berry that causes blindness, very similar in appearance to the bacui berry.
- Peanut — A small legume that can be made into a sauce.
- Jasmine — Flower used to make tea.
- Moon flower — A white flower that grows best in partial shade.
- Panda lily — Rare black and white flower found only on the rims of volcanoes. Commonly proffered as an expression of love.
- Plum blossom — Cultivated for its fruits and flowers.
- Sunflower — Bright yellow, cultivated flower.
- White dragon bush — A plant with red-white flowers, famed for the tea made with its leaves and flowers.
- White jade bush — A poisonous plant with red-white petals that causes rashes if consumed; it can even be fatal if not treated.
Fruits and vegetables
- Apple — Sweet, cultivated fruit.
- Cabbage — Cultivated leafy vegetable.
- Chili pepper — Spicy, colorful fruits.
- Lettuce — Cultivated, leafy vegetable.
- Mango — Cultivated, sweet, orange-red fruit, sometimes made into a beverage.
- Moon peach — Sweet, pale round fruit, favored by Momo.
- Papaya — Waxy, orange fruit.
- Soy — Made into sauce and tofu.
- Watermelon — Sweet, juicy melon.
Herbs and spices
- Banyan-grove tree — A tree that encompasses and is the heart of the Foggy Swamp.
- Sandalwood — Aromatic plant, used as medicine.
- Banana leaf — Used as medicine.
- Barrel cactus — A type of cactus.
- Cactus – A spiky, juice-filled plant found in deserts; its juice causes hallucinations when consumed.
- Rice — Cultivated white grain.
- Seaweed — Kind of algae.
- Ash banana — Long, gray squash.
- Bamboo — Typical tall bamboo.
- Chile pepper — Spicy, colorful fruits.
- Fig — Sweet sticky fruit.
- Fire lily — A vibrantly red flower, famed for its beauty, only blooms for a few weeks each year.
- Lemon — Sour yellow fruit.
- Mango — A sweet, cultivated orange-red fruit.
- Ocean kumquat — Small, round fruits, similar to sea prunes.
- Purple berry — Sweet, succulent fruit used for dye.
- Rose — Aromatic cultivated flower.
- Tea plant — Plant with leaves and leaf buds that are used to produce tea.
- Tomato carrot — Harder, edible plants that can be grown in gardens.
- Flytrap — A carnivorous plant that can grow big enough to consume a grown human. They will actively chase their prey if they are close enough.
- Gripping grass — Grass that envelops those who stand on top of it for too long, sinking them into the ground.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.