|More from Chechensichkeria||Short Story||G (all ages)||Here||No update page|
|The City of Bridges|
Set in 158 AG, The City of Bridges focuses on civilian life and the rising tensions in the growing metropolis of Republic City in the aftermath of Avatar Aang's passing.
- Beetle-headed merchant origin. He becomes a leading figure in the Defender's March of Republic City. (阿迪爾) - The main protagonist of TCoB, Rasul (also called Rasul) is an eighteen-year-old nonbender student of
- Darlal (达尔拉尔) - The Earth Kingdom's representative for the United Republic Council. He is a nonbender politician hailing from Ba Sing Se and the primary antagonist of the story.
- Zhihao (智豪) - Rasul's conservative teacher of Earth Kingdom origin and an avid supporter of Councilman Darlal.
- Yuri (百合) - An unregistered immigrant from the Fire Nation who arrives in Republic City seeking a better life. She is a firebender and has two sons, Juro and Ryota.
- Juro (十郎) and Ryota (涼太) - The eleven and seven-year-old nonbender sons of Yuri, respectively.
- Kamen (假面) - The head of Republic City's Immigration and Customs Department and a pawn of Darlal. He is an earthbender and harbors prejudice against the Fire Nation.
- Akio (昭夫) - A nonbender of mixed origins. He works for Cabbage Corp as a menial factory worker.
- Ilker (伊爾科爾) - Manager of the Cabbage Corp factory where Akio works.
- Erchim (爾志畝) - A Republic City politician and outspoken rival of Darlal.
For the collective works of the author, go here.