Cricket Leigh is an American actress and voice actress. She was born in Michigan, raised in Chicago, and graduated from New York University before moving to Los Angeles. She provided the voice for Mai and an additional character across thirteen episodes of Avatar: The Last Airbender.
Avatar: The Last Airbender credits
- Character information: Mai
- 203. "Return to Omashu"
- 208. "The Chase"
- 213. "The Drill"
- 216. "Appa's Lost Days"
- 219. "The Guru"
- 220. "The Crossroads of Destiny"
- 301. "The Awakening"
- 302. "The Headband"
- 305. "The Beach"
- 309. "Nightmares and Daydreams"
- 315. "The Boiling Rock, Part 2"
- 321. "Sozin's Comet, Part 4: Avatar Aang"
- 207. "Zuko Alone"
Selected other credits
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - Into the Inferno (video game)
- Cars Mater-National (video game)
- Lost Planet: Colonies (video game)
- Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (video game)
- Red Faction Guerrilla (video game)
- White Knight Chronicles: International Edition (video game)
Leigh wrote and played all eight characters in Constantly Distracted in 2005. She also played Alma on Pop Tarts in 1999, voiced Tangier in Red Faction 2 in 2002, and played Mala in Terra a year later. She played Bernice in The Boys & Girls Guide to Getting Down in 2006, and, in 2007, provided the voice of Basil in Capcom's third-person action game Lost Planet: Extreme Condition.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|