|Bureaucrats (nominations)||Admins (nominations)||Rollback (requests)||Moderators (requests)||Chat moderators (requests)||Standards Council||Community newsletter|
This is the page where formal requests for rollback rights can be filed. Rollback rights enable normal users to use a [rollback] button to quickly revert vandalism from diff pages. It is particularly useful on Avatar Wiki when an admin is unavailable to take bigger action against vandals. The ability to delete article and blog comments is also included. There is no maximum number of rollback users, so if you believe you deserve rollback rights, please do not hesitate to make a request.
- Strong and consistent history of contributions, though quality is more important than quantity
- History of anti-vandalism and corrective work — undoing or reporting vandalism, or both
- No history of serious blocks due to vandalism or sockpuppetry
- Add your request under the section "Current Requests" and give a concise explanation (no more than a few lines) as to why you deserve and require rollback rights. You must use the sample format that is shown at the top of the edit window when editing the section "current requests".
- Alternatively, another user may also nominate another eligible user for rollback rights. If this is the case, the applicant only needs to say that he/she accepts the nomination. It is not necessary to elaborate any further, as bureaucrats will check user contributions regardless of what is written.
- Note that being nominated by another user bears no advantage over normal requests you make yourself.
- Any comments on the request from others may be posted as per any standard talk page discussion.
- One of the active bureaucrats, currently or , will consider your requests. Don't be too disappointed if your request is declined. Remember, you can always try again later.
Greetings! I, Felix Fellicis, am requesting rollback rights on Avatar Wiki. Although I did take a rather long break from the wiki (more than a year), I am back and I am here to stay (at least for some time), as I find working and editing on the Avatar Wiki to be a fun little side activity, which helps me get through University (especially now, that exams are closing in...). I have several ideas, which I would like to present and work on and hope that they'll be accepted. Also, I would like to immerse myself in anti-vandalism and general editing. Thank you in advance, regardless of the outcome! Felix Fellicis (talk) 21:42, April 16, 2018 (UTC)