|Profile image change||Profile quote change||Votes for deletion|
Changing the profile image (the image in the article's infobox, or the top image to the right of the introduction for a large majority of articles) is one of the most common proposed changes to articles on Avatar Wiki. Due to the regularity with which profile image changes are suggested, Avatar Wiki centralizes these changes on this page.
- The proposer posts their suggestion(s) here. The proposer must support their suggestion(s) with a sensible reason for replacement ("it is an accurate representation of the character/plot").
- Discussion about the proposal can begin immediately. An administrator may, however, decide to retroactively reject the proposal if it is felt it does not meet the required standards.
- If a discussion ensues and:
- no general consensus appears to develop between involved users, then a ballot will be placed forward among the supported proposals;
- the people involved are all in agreement and after five days no one else voices their objections, then the image can be replaced without voting.
- The consensus of the proposal is carried out after five days, starting from the last relevant comment in the discussion.
- In the case of proposals that regard the image of a newly created page (i.e. one less than a week old), the proposal is carried out after 24 hours if every participant is in agreement. If at least one user disagrees, the discussion will carry on for at least five days.
In order to speed up the process, it can be beneficial to withhold your comments when you agree with the majority. Adding your own comment will reset the "five days without comment" waiting period for consensus.
|This discussion is closed. The result of this discussion was:|
The image will not be changed.
|Please do not edit this discussion.|
- I think the proposal has a few disadvantages, namely that it appears somewhat off-center. While there are issues with the first image (as it is a flashback with a particular color filter), I don't think the second is much better. Kassilon (wall • contribs) 00:50, June 25, 2020 (UTC)
- They're both flashbacks (from the same scene even, I believe). The proposal has just been altered more than the current one, which is an unaltered screenshot. Taking that into account, I'm in favor of the current (which can possibly be enhanced in a similar fashion) due to its more favorable positioning. Lady Lostris / 09:57, June 26, 2020 (UTC)