- Please read our IRC information page before connecting to Avatar Wiki's channel.
- If you have an IRC client, click here to be taken to the channel through your client.
- Found an interesting conversation or want to see what the IRC is like? See the Hall of Fame.
- In the field "Nickname:", type in the nickname you would like to use. It is recommended that you use your Avatar Wiki user name. If you don't have one, you can create an account. If you already have a NickServ account, you can use that name.
- Do not change the field "#wikia-avatar". This is unless you don't want to connect to Avatar Wiki's channel, and you want to connect to another freenode channel.
- If you have a NickServ account: Make sure "Auth to services" is checked. Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields.
- Check the CAPTCHA box: Wait till the green icon stops spinning changes into displays a green checkmark.
- Press "Connect", the button at the bottom of the form.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.