|Bureaucrats (nominations)||Admins (nominations)||Rollback (requests)||Moderators (requests)||Chat moderators (requests)||Standards Council||Community newsletter||User groups|
|Content obsessive. Can often be found improving content flow and quality. Also runs the wiki's Discord server. A bureaucrat on Avatar Wiki since August 2021.||Active|
|Voracious editor. Always seen everywhere and anywhere to do with our articles. Pays vigorous attention to detail and runs a bot. A bureaucrat on Avatar Wiki since October 2012.||Active|
- (founder; July 15, 2005 – June 7, 2009)
- (August 7, 2009 – June 30, 2011)
- (December 15, 2008 – April 2, 2011)
- (December 14, 2007 – June 7, 2009)
- (June 23, 2009 – February 5, 2020)
- (August 4, 2011 – September 8, 2012)
Bureaucrats are the highest tier of Avatar Wiki users, with the additional ability of being able to change user rights. On Avatar Wiki, all bureaucrats are also administrators.
- The ability to grant and revoke rollback rights
- The ability to grant and revoke administrator status
- The ability to grant, but not revoke bureaucrat status
Bureaucrats oversee and supervise all requests for user rights, and carry out the community's decision in the case of nominations for administratorship or nominations for bureaucratship.
Bureaucrats also must at their discretion accept or decline user requests for rollback. This is done according to their judgment. However, the wider community can also have input into this decision by asking the requesting user questions about whether they need and deserve rollback.
Becoming a bureaucrat
- Main article: Nominations for bureaucratship
New bureaucrats can be made through a voting procedure at nominations for bureaucratship. The candidate should be an experienced and trusted administrator.
|This user is a bureaucrat of Avatar Wiki.|